Yes and No
|junior high school
||Yes, I do/ No, I don't, Yes, I did/ No, I didn't, Yes, I have/ No, I haven't
- Read through questions having the students repeat after you.
- They must ask their friends questions until they receive a correct answer and then vice versa. They can only use a name once.
- Have them write their names in Romaji when filling in the blanks.
Sample point distribution:
- Adapt the questions to fit your school or town.
- Girls asking girls - 5
- Boys asking boys - 5
- Girls asking girls - 10
- Boys asking girls - 10
- Asking the ALT or JTE - 20
- Do you have a car?
- Do you like Ryoko Hirosue?
- Do you like Keizo Obuchi?
- Did you read the newspaper yesterday?
- Did you eat fish yesterday?
- Did you watch the news on TV last night?
- Did you see a movie in November?
- Did you eat natto today?
- Have you ever visited the United States?
- Have you ever visited Canada?
- Have you ever visited Europe?
- Have you ever read "Botchan"?
- Can you speak another language fluently?
- Have you seen Kabuki this year?
- Were you born in Tehran, Iran?
- Have you ever visited Kyoto?
- Did you go to Furukawa's last hockey game at Kirifuri Arena?
- Did you teach English today?
- Have you ever visited China?
- Did you cook yesterday?
- Did you go to Jusco on Sunday?
- Did you go to Lake Chuzenji this weekend?
- Do you play baseball?
- Do you like classical music?
- Do you have children?
View this page without frames (good for editing or printing)
Complete index ... without frames